i would hire him for this flyer alone
Juno: I think I’m in love with you.
Bleek: You mean as friends?
Juno: No… I mean for real. ‘Cause you’re, like, the coolest person I’ve ever met, and you don’t even have to try, you know…
Bleek: I try really hard, actually.
Happy Birthday Harry!
Happy birthday, J. K. Rowling, too!
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got."
*leaked a picture of Taylor from an unknown photoshoot*
alexander goldshmidt: no one is ready for this new era. a storm is coming.
kristin kruz: taylor swift will debut new music just for us at the iheartradio music festival.
taylor nation: *dms random fans for something unknown*
e! news: swift is planning an “explosive” performance for the VMAs […] it’s not a collaboration with another singer.
plucking your eyebrows is legitimately very stressful because you pull out one wrong hair and it’s game over
Tell me about it, stud
If this isn’t your favourite movie scene ever then you’re fucking wrong
I got CHILLS just looking at this post.